Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

It's Christmas - But Not As We Know It!

Hello lovely crafters,

You may think I've vanished into a storm of glitter but I've emerged to share a Christmas card with you!  This is one from last year that I never had the chance to blog.  It is made using the JustRite Snowflake background stamp and works perfectly for their Non-Traditional Christmas challenge this fortnight.


I love this stamp and thought it would look great embossed in black detail powder.  I inked in Versamark and then heated the powder to achieve this result.  My sentiment is from JustRite too.  I used Spellbinders dies for the snowflakes, inking through the die on the white cardstock and then layered onto shocking pink glitter card.  


I was really pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too.  I haven't even started on my Christmas cards for this year yet.  How is everyone else getting on?

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

JustRite Inspiration #125 - Non-Traditional Christmas

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't normally comment on anyone's blog but had to for this card as I love the colours used. Right up my street.

Sheri said...

I never would have thought of this color for this stamp but I love it!! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)