Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Rock On!

Hello Crafters!  

I'm back!  I never really left the land of craft, just the land of blogging!  Today, I'd like to share something brand new for me - colouring I'm proud to show off!  I took the plunge and purchased the Chameleon Pens from Create and Craft a couple of months ago.  This was my first proper practice image and I love how easy the pens blend.  I used Sketch Saturday's current sketch for the layout.  






My image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and is called Jamming Janice - she's so cool.  You can find her here.  I cut her out with a Tattered Lace die and mounted onto DCWV glitter cardstock.  I used a Simon Says Stamp die to make the star pattern underneath my image.  The sentiment is a new die from Crafter's Companion's Only Words Collection.  

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Sketch Saturday - #364
Sweet Stampin' - Something Old, Something New (old papers, new dies)
Stamping Sensations - Dies and Punches

7 comments:

brenda said...

A super card Rachel and a great image for teenagers in particular who are always so difficult to craft for.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Lynne K said...

Great image. Love the colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Cass said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Gerrina said...

What a great image! Live how you coloured her and the triangleform you used! Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations!

Thordis said...

Great take on the sketch! And a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Your first time coloring and it turned out this beautiful?! Wow you are a natural! Warning - once you start you will be totally hooked on coloring :o) Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x