Followers

Friday 24 June 2016

Stampin' Up! Colour Combo #GDP041



Hi Crafters,

There is a new challenge over at Global Design Project and this week they want to see us using a favourite colour combination of mine.


These colours really are lovely together and the Sweet Sugarplum is part of the new In Colours 2016-2018.  I went with stamping and butterflies for my card.


I masked off a section of Whisper White cardstock and stamped using Sweet Sugarplum and Night of Navy with the Blooms and Wishes stamp set.  After removing the masking tape, I added three butterflies, using the Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches, in matching cardstock, I shaped the wings for dimension.  I created the sentiment with the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and Classic Label Punch also in Sweet Sugarplum and Night of Navy Stampin' Ink.



I would like to enter this card into the Global Design Project challenge #041.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments: